Sunday, February 12, 2012

WARRIORS OF RADNESS

Well, this brand maybe unknown for a lot of people, but as the name suggests; its totally RAD.
I love almost anything and everything by this brand (thank god for the store "Life" we do a get a lil bit radness in Jeddah and Riyadh).

They've taken the beach-wear/surfer-wear look and updated it with quirky and fun designs.

I'm a fan of their clothes (especially the "shorts" they create every season in funky wicked colors and patterns).

Here are some of the items that I really liked (and planning to buy soon) from the recent collection, and click here for the official website.

PS: Also posting a crazy and fun promotional video from their official Vimeo channel and few of the radness I already own.

















My radness:




The video:



1 comment:

  1. ahhh im in love .. if only every guy yisma3 kalamak <3

    ReplyDelete