Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I ❥ River Island

River Island is one of my favorite stores when I'm in London (I totally believe middle east River Island / Top shop / Top man aren't half as good as the ones in London).

But now River Island website ships worldwide... FINALLY!

I finally ordered from their website last night, so instead of posting my "picks", this time I'm posting what I ordered:






Yes I've taken the risk of Coral skinny chinos... and I can't wait for the dark blue carrot chinos.

But the two things I'm dying to get are the Coral / Green oxford shirts ✌

Click here for their website.

2 comments:

  1. Oh great buys! I love the tribal print shirts, I've got similar one's but they're from Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both of them, kinda sucks we don't get mens Forever 21 in Jeddah.

      Delete