Sunday, February 19, 2012

LOUIS VUITTON SS'12 MENS SHOES

I know a lot of people these days pretend they don't care about or like Louis Vuitton, well those people do not know what they're talking about (or maybe they're just hatin').

Aside from the timeless classics by Louis Vuitton, I'm more of a crazy fan that would go for these fashion pieces they sent to each boutique in limited quantities.

The one thing I always love by Louis Vuitton are their shoes. They're always "to-die-for".

Posting below a few picks from the SS'12 collection

Freshman sneaker boot in plain and suede: MY FAVORITE!
Heir richelieu in leather: I love the classic idea with the back strap.

Axel sneaker boot in damier aventure: Their Axel sneakers are really comfortable.

Diploma lace-up in grained leather: Really like the details on this one.
Safari sandal in damier Masaï canvas: For people who are looking for comfort and uniqueness.

Midnight lace-up in glitter: I just love how crazy this is... and is it just me or you're starting to like this as well?
Iowa loafer in suede khakhi: Love the contrast 
Iowa loafer in suede beige: Best part about Louis Vuitton is they offer the same design in many different colors.

Safari sandal in suede: In Saudi Arabia a lot of guys prefer comfy sandals... this ones for them.
Midnight lace-up in perforated patent leather: Really like how clean and shiny this is (amazing details).

Freshman sneaker in damier masaï canvas: This is VERY Japanese I know, but some people love bright colors
(and the Masaï is gonna be huge soon).

Heir loafer in leather: My second favorite. Love the contrast navy blue line and the PERFECT stitching.
ace sneaker in leather & damier canvas: a lil bit of Kanye style.
Serengeti sandal in leather: Everything about this one is just... perfect.



Make sure you check out their website for more collection, and keep an eye on this.

2 comments:

  1. The midnight lace-up's are my favorite! I love both of them, they're classics with a twist.
    Edgy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide... All of the above are my favorites :-)

    ReplyDelete