Sunday, February 5, 2012

MARNI + H&M

Directed by one of my favorite directors, Sofia Coppola.

I HAVE ALREADY WATCHED THE VIDEO 5 TIMES... the video, the clothes, the music... everything is amazing.

Hope the collection is as good...

~enjoy




If the video above is not working, or for higher quality click here.


UPDATE!!!

The Marni for H&M look-book is finally out... 
I'm SURE the ladies collection is all over the internet & 
you've seen it already but take a look at the menswear:


The Marni feel is there... especially the shirts and the patterned shorts.

Loving the color combination of the navy blue shirt

JACKETS!!!
These are my favorite picks from the collection!! (anyone reading this and living in dubai... I want these!)

Few images from the look-book, the ladies collection as usual looks far more exciting. I love the styling of their shoot... it is really cool.

These are some of the shoes & accessories, I'm not loving these. AT ALL.


No comments:

Post a Comment