Sunday, February 26, 2012

LADURÉE COLLABORATIONS

Ladurée, without any doubt is the mother of all Parisian tea salons.
I myself have been a fan ever since I went to Paris for the first time in the summer of 1998, but Ladurée goes way back to 1862 (that's why people should once and for all stop relating it to "Blair" or Gossip girl).

I can talk about their macarons forever and ever, but this post is about their fashion collaborations. I love major brand collaborations (who doesn't?), recently they have collaborated with "Tsumori Chisato", a lot of you might not know the brand but she's this AMAZING designer from Japan.

Find below the recent Ladurée collaboration along with past collaborations:
Ladurée X Tsumori Chisato


Ladurée X Matthew Williamson




Ladurée X Marni



Ladurée X John Galliano 



And the only one I ever found and saved the box for life:




Ladurée X Christian Louboutin



Click here for the official website.
And now I'm craving rose macarons more than ever, when will we get Ladurée in Jeddah?

No comments:

Post a Comment