Thursday, February 2, 2012

NAWAL ❤



This post is about the Jeddah-based brand Nawal. I'm so excited to feature her on my blog!
The brand is well-known in Jeddah for Kaftans & Abayas, but this time I'm featuring her  cocktail dresses, which she designed for the first time... and I'm not being biased but I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE.

Check out the photos below, the dresses are produced in very limited quantities (so you don't need to worry about everyone owning the same dress) and they will be displayed in her store starting from Saturday. There are florals, classic beiges, neons and so many options.

She's been one of the largest source of inspiration through out my life, and proud to feature her on my blog.

Check out the Facebook page by clicking here, and click here for the website.












The amazing photographs are taken by Fahad Ayyad (Click here for his Facebook page and here for the website).

No comments:

Post a Comment