Saturday, January 21, 2012

VERSACE FOR H&M FINALE!


When the first Versace for H&M collabo happened, honestly I wasn't excited. As I believe when Versace designs are created using affordability in mind it kinda loses its grand essence. But I fell in love with a few pieces and overall liked collection (and did the crazy eBay-ness for a jacket for myself).

The second collection / or the Cruise 2012 collection however, is a bit disappointing.
Below are a few of the selected items that I liked (I had to like something... I'm sure it'll be out of stock on the first day so yeah we have to like a few pieces just for the fun of it).





Thank god this time I won't be paying ridiculous eBay prices and going almost mental.
For the entire look-book just Google it, or click here.

And here is what I went crazy for a few months back...
Have to admit it,  I haven't worn my jacket yet (I live in Jeddah!) but the garment bag, the hanger, the shopping bag... AH-MAY-ZING!






3 comments:

  1. I wanted the jacket for myself, but unfortunately there was only one left.. and it was huge! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't get Versace for H&M in Jeddah, so I ordered mine from eBay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a bummer! We got it in Riyadh but it was all gone in literally 3 hours! ALL OF IT. But then I went to Dubai and found a few pieces left, they were either too big or too hideous, so I didn't get any luck with that collection, I hope I do with Marni's.

      Delete