Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TOM FORD

I could talk for days about Tom Ford; both the brand and the man himself.
If anyone in the world would be my idol, it will always be him.
His vision changed Gucci (and made us all fall in love with the brand all over again), YSL (and suddenly it became one of the "it" brands not just a famous name)... But my favorite has to be his own brand "Tom Ford", everything from suits to eyewear, from perfumes to shoes, from the product itself to the branding and the packaging... it bursts with timelessness, class and style.

Of course I would love to feature all of his creations and designs, but today I'm featuring "CAMPBELL" sunglasses. I was lucky enough to grab two different colored pairs earlier in NYC at Bergdorf. Sometimes they can be hard to find, but they are truly worth it.



Do check out his official website, it is quite basic but I love it.

Also, below find my own little Tom Ford Eyewear collection... I couldn't help it!




(I know I need to work on my photography skills)

No comments:

Post a Comment