Wednesday, March 14, 2012

shopping///BAGS

This might sound crazy but I always save any shopping bag I like... there are rules: either I buy it myself, someone gifts it to me or buys it for me... not like randomly collecting bags.

So I thought I'd share them all... but I have 132 bags so I'll share them randomly every now and then... (I hope there are crazy people like me who'd actually enjoy this post)

The bags are collected from all around the world (it's weird but I love to see all the different editions they use all around the world)

Clockwise: Life Store), Kasab, Henrik Vibskov & Lamman DAH exhibition (I can't believe this bag traveled with me till USA).

Clockwise: Gucci, Mr Porter, Ted Baker & Bombay Electric.

Clockwise: Etro, Harvey Nichols Dubai, Tom Ford, Christian Louboutin.

Clockwise: Urban Outfitters, Colette (mother of all stores), Selfridges Christmas edition, American Rag Cie

Clockwise: One & Only hotel Maldives, Versace for H&M, Tom Ford NYC flagship store, Sperry Top Sider.

Clockwise: Apple, Unknown store (gifted from Paris), TopMan London, J. Crew.

Clockwise: Marni for H&M, D&G (all the way from 1998, Milan), Disneyland Paris, Franklin Marshall.

Clockwise: Moschino Jeans (all the way from 1998, Milan), Paul & Joe, Fred Segal, Abercrombie & Fitch.

Clockwise: American Rag Cie, Paul Frank, Begdorf, All Saints.

Clockwise: Caesars Hotel Las Vegas, Ladurée Harrods + Ladurée Paris, Kitson, Mulberry.

Will post more soon!!

PS: I'm not crazy.

10 comments:

  1. i should start keeping it too

    good collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear lord, I thought me and my mother were the only ones! Guess not, haha ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Great so I'm not alone!

      Delete
    2. Can I join the club :| I Have this thing too
      my favorite ones that I get from travelling abroad
      even it was chubby ugly bag from a small shop I keep it

      Delete
    3. you're already a part of the club ;-)

      Delete
  3. Not at all. You're not alone. I collect shopping bags and price tags.
    P.S: The first group is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh... nice :D
      btw, you kinda killed the surprise so I'll tell you, a price tag post is coming up real soon!!

      Delete
  4. I love collecting bags n price tags too, m so upset i recently threw away all the price tags that i'd collected :(

    ReplyDelete