Thursday, March 8, 2012

H&M / MARNI / DAY

So today started really early... at 8:00 am I was at H&M.
And I'm so lucky that I'm in Jeddah (yes we still have stock... at least we do have menswear left).

Find some photos I managed to take (well I was a bit too busy shopping for myself)







I ended up buying 80% of the collaboration... It was really amazing that most items had the true essence of Marni.

It was FUN day, saw some amazing friends but was expecting a much bigger response (well it worked for my benefit, I got the chance to shop calmly), and I cannot say the same for the ladies wear. And I hope we keep getting all the future collaborations.

~Jeddah locations: H&M at Red Sea Mall --- H&M at Mall of Arabia~


Below are some of the Marni "after party" photos:

Favorite item no.1


Loved the garment bags!! (and got loads of them)





Hands down one of the coolest shopping bags!

Favorite item no.2




My car-trunk was Marnified.

Before ending this, have to say the staff at H&M was SUPERB!
Really helpful, calm and organized.




6 comments:

  1. i love the jacket
    :( anas didn't bother to give it a look 7ata

    mabroooook :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. allah yebarek feeki... :D I got almost the entire collection (thinking about going again on saturday... haha!)
      But I was very disappointed with the coats/jackets... they looked quite ugly and weird (Well, i'll give them another shot on Saturday :-$)

      Delete
  2. everything sold out in the morning, Zaina and I passed by around 6:30….nothing, as if they didnt even have the event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite sure we still have menswear in Jeddah... Jeddah 1 - Boston 0

      Delete
  3. I love item no2 !! my favorite from the men pieces

    lbs al3afya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I salute you for waking up early, and getting what you want.
    I woke up at 9 am, went at 10 and oh boy I wish I didn't, everything was gone, vanished, poof! Only unpleasant looking garments were left, so I walked out head down and empty handed. I wanted to buy something just to get the bag haha, but nothing was worth it. And I even went to 2 stores, kl wa7d ashyn w a8l mn althani.

    ReplyDelete